Monday, July 27, 2009

Would you like to receive a Special Gift?? Pay It Forward!!

Come take part in this special little game!

This game is called Pay It Forward and I found out about this through Koralee's blog, called Bluebird Notes! This is how we play:

I will send the first 5 people who comment on this post a little treasure!

I am willing to send my package overseas ( I am in the U.S.), but remember, you must commit on your blog to do the same for 5 others. I make no guarantees that you will like what I send you, but you may be pleasantly surprised.

What I send will be just for you, made with love, by my own hands.

I will complete all 5 gifts this year - 2009

I will not give you any clue what it is going to be, it will be something made in this world, something that you can touch and feel, and not something cyber.

In return all you need to do is post this text on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 people that respond to your blog post. I will contact you to confirm and get your mailing address.

Everyone is welcome and it doesn't matter what you hand craft. I guarantee that you will receive something from me providing you do the same for 5 other people in your blog post.

If you would like to join in and 5 people have already agreed to participate on my blog, go stalk the blogs of the first 5 who responded until they post their Pay It Forward and get on their list!

I am so excited to see whom I will get to create something *special* for!! Please comment if you would like to join in the fun!!

Let's Play!!! :)

5 comments:

celestemlombas said...

This is really cool. I would love to pay it forward.

Tami Putvin said...

This is right up my alley.. So am I understanding this correctly. I can make something and send it out to five people? I don't know that I get that many hits to my blog lol..

Wishing you abundant blessings,
Tami

Anonymous said...

Oh Julie...just to receive something from you alone is worth playing...Count me in...

Diann said...

Julie, I'll jump right in and play with you.........I'd love something you make and I promise to send to others. I'll post it on my blog later tonight. Thanks!
Diann

koralee said...

wow...i am so excited...this is so much fun...I am so looking forward to making you something..thanks so much again for responding to the pay it forward!!! You are a dear!