Saturday, July 25, 2009

Candy to Celebrate Shelly's 1 Year Blogversary!!

Yikes- it's 7:50AM and we are up because Bella said "Daddy! Get up!! It's time for you to go to work so I can go for a ride in the car!!!" Bella does not understand the concept of Saturday. hehe :)

But we had to be up early anyway. There's a big craft show today in Tonawanda- yes, really!! This time won't be one of those 12 booth ones!!! LOL! I don't know how I always pick those tiny ones to go see... Hopefully we will find lots of inspiring art there!

In the meantime, I have a link for my friend's blog candy!! It's Shelly's 1 year blogversay so head on over and join the party!! She has tons of chances to win some of her goodies, including two gorgeous necklaces and an adorable lace trimmed cuff! Plus, you'll get to see all of her creations over the past year!!

Ok- I will be back later after the show and Matias' first birthday party!!

1 comment:

Robin said...

Tonawanda? My grandparents used to talk about that town! They lived in Middleport NY!