Sunday, July 26, 2009

First-ATC


First-ATC, originally uploaded by cuddle_buddie.

Okie- this is my very first ATC! Well... let me rephrase that. This is my very first COMPLETED ATC ! Lol! :) My favorite color is blue, and I was lucky that the person who's going to receive this in the swap loves that color, too! This was a digital photo (you can find the credits for that in the post below) and I dressed her up with feathers, a rhinestone, german glass glitter, spica pen, fine glitter, and a pink millinery posy. Distress ink was used for the background and the stamped letter. Oh yes, I also used Perfect Pearls to highlight the light blue portions of her dress, but it doesn't show in the photo. That looks really cool, though, because it makes her gown all shimmery in the light! I'm glad that after a few tries, I finally came up with something I liked!! :)

3 comments:

koralee said...

So nice to meet you and your lovely blog...you are amazingly talented..i adore your lovely lady you created but my favorite color is blue as well so anything in that color alway grabs my heart. Thank you for leaving your comment on my blog ...just wanted to check that you are in for the pay it forward? ...you are the first person to show some interest..i wasn't sure if you thought it was a great idea or if you wanted to do it with me? Just let me know...would so love to make you something! I am off to check some more of your lovely blog out! Be back soon!

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous for a first ATC...you have more talent than you know...I love everything you do..
Love ya, Rita

Anonymous said...

oh wow.... Julie this is beautiful for a first ATC... You did awesome girl!