Tuesday, July 28, 2009

More candy!!

Wow- I have been finding a ton of blog candy lately! I usually feel bad entering for candy- because I don't want to just start following someone to get their wares- you know what I mean? I usually only follow those people who create things that have touched me in some way, or are similar to my own projects. Or are just SO AMAZING at what they do, I'm just compelled to follow! Well, lately, a lot of people whose blogs I follow have been giving away scrumptious candy! Jan, of The Polka Dot Barn, is no exception!!! Just look at this finely detailed gorgeous Spring banner she is offering up as blog candy!

Isn't it just Divine!?!?! Please, please go visit her blog and enter in the drawing for her candy! Happy blog candy-ing! :)

3 comments:

Jan Thomason said...

Julie Ann, you are the sweetest thing! Thank you for such a wonderful, kind post about my blog.

I do so appreciate my readers...lurkers included as you well know!

warmly, jan

koralee said...

Thank you for the link...the banner does look amazing..i am off to check it out...happy day to you!

Lori said...

what a sweet banner:) thank you so much for stopping over to visit with me today!!!