Tuesday, July 7, 2009

New-s

Today I went to Hobby Lobby for the first time. It was pretty cool! They were having a 50% off sale on ribbons and I found some pink and blue ribbons with snowflakes... Maybe it is just in July, or maybe it's because Christmas is such a busy time of the year, but I've read a lot in other blogs lately about beginning to start Christmas projects... So when I saw pink ribbons I had to get some since most of the Christmas stuff is red and green. Well, by the time I end up getting to it! I also got some charms and a gingerbread man. I Loooove gingerbread mens... or people.... or whatever the PC term for it would be lol.

I also went to City Hall for the first time today. What an interesting building. I must have been overcome with awe because I tripped up the stairs outside and almost went sprawling onto them!!

In crafty news, I got my new paper cutter yesterday. I bought it on ebay for like $25, but it normally goes for $40. So I was happy for the discount :) I am almost done with 5 projects. The other day, I made the same mistake twice!! I went to glue on the papers, but I wanted them in a particular order. But I get so excited to do the papering because I can't wait to see the end result--- and I glued two things upsidedown!! Argggh!! I must learn much more patience... Breathe in... Breathe out... Maybe this will help my giddy-ness :)

Ok. Hopefully tomorrow I will have pictures of new things for you. Sparkley new things :)