Monday, August 3, 2009


Here's a pic of my sleeping bunny necklace from Nikoart!! I *love* this necklace!!! I almost left it at the cabin this weekend on accident! Thank goodness Mr. Pie (Matt) saw it before we left... I would have been one sad girl!


Along with the necklace, I got all these great stamps from Nicole, too! Aren't they the cutest?!?!

And she even threw these things in as extras!! If you like her style, please go visit her Etsy shop- Nikoart!

While I was away, I also received this award from Rita!! Rita is my lovely friend from Texas, and lately she has been working on some journals to donate to cancer patients (post to come about that!). Her journals are absolutely gorgeous!!! I might just have to see if she'll make me one!! Please visit her blog to see these and all her other elegant artwork!

I know I am supposed to pass this on to 5 other people, however, I see this award has already gotten around to lots of the blogs I read!! So, I'm offering this award to you if you're a follower of my blog and you've not gotten this award passed on to you yet! Feel free to copy the image and put it on your blog- don't forget to nominate 5 other blogs, too! :)

4 comments:

celestemlombas said...

Thank you for the award. The bunny necklace is adorable.
Have a great day.

Claireabelle said...

That necklace is just so cute!
x

Diann said...

I bet this bunny is a favorite of yours! Have fun playing with your new stamps! Diann

Jan Thomason said...

i went to nikoart's shop and bought a couple of tiny stamps! i'm always looking for just the right bitty stamps - her's were great. thanks for the link:)