Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gush Gush Gush!!!!!!

I was going through my Google Reader the other day, when I came across this picture.



I stopped scrolling and hurriedly clicked on the title of the post- called "A New Fabric Heirloom Book! " And saw THE most GORGEOUS fabric book I have ever seen!!!!!! I love this book so much that I am dedicating this ENTIRE post to it!!! Here are some pictures of what I saw, with Cheryl's permission, of course. For more pictures, please visit her at Confections.


A beautiful blue lace up corset that opens to reveal pretty paper to record private thoughts...


A beautifully embroidered undergarment clad Marie among her favorite sweets!



A gorgeous gorgeous gorgeously embroidered Marie in all her Pink glory!





Marie's pink ball gown- lift it up to reveal another place to write down secret messages...




Vintagey tags and german glittered crown!


The CUTEST hand sewn Marie pockets!



Yet Another hand embroidered Marie!



A beautiful blue ball gown!


Vintage lace, feather, and blue flowers....

The cutest little couple pictures!


Beautiful torn ephemera...

Isn't it just DIVINE?!?! Cathy Scalise of TreasuredHeirlooms.net and EleganceandWhimsy.com is the Luckiest woman alive! Lol- she is the proud new owner of this TDF book! (And she makes some of the most beautiful heirloom gifts I've also, ever seen!)
Please, visit Cheryl at Confections and take a look! Maybe you, too, will want one of her gorgeous books! If you get one... get me one too!!! lol :) Until then, I know what I'm saving all my extra moneys for!









5 comments:

Diann said...

This beautiful book deserves all the credit you gave and more..it is indeed awesome! I wish I could stitch...thanks for sharing! Diann

Lori said...

Cheryl does sew beautifully...what a nice tribute your post is!!!

maggiegracecreates said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Cheryl at the en le jardin workshop this spring. She is tiny and beautiful and generous and kind. Just as sweet as southern sweet tea. A beautiful and very talented lady.

Anonymous said...

oh wow Julie that is Beautiful!!!!

Natasha Burns said...

Cathy is really lucky to have that gorgeous creation, and Cheryl is SO talented it freaks me out! My absolute fave is that embroidered pink Marie :)