Thursday, June 25, 2009

Just felt like blogging...

Today marks the last day I have to stay at work until 10 or 11pm! Yeay! I set everything up for lab tomorrow so I can just go in, run an experiment, and leave, so hopefully I'll be out at a decent time! Even just to see the sunshine would be good!!

I also got my order from Popalicioustoo today!!! I love love love love love that store!!!! In fact, I loved my order so much that I had to go back and get more! Here's a link.... oh... it is linked to their name :) haha- I am still figuring out this blogging thing... Tonight I worked on my layout so it didn't look so terrible!!! I have to figure out how to make the tables not opaque, but I'm too tired to do it right now... Maybe tomorrow morning I will take pictures of the awesome stuff I got :)

On a sadder note, I have to pay my respects to Michael Jackson. He was a great inspiration to many and his music really opened the doors for some of the other genres. Even though we really haven't heard from him in the past few years, or at least, heard anything positive, it's sad to know that he'll never be able to influence music and people in the same way again.

We went to dinner tonight at Friday's and they played a few of his songs... This made me want to go out dancing tonight because I can just imagine that all the places will be blasting his music up and down the street and he had some great great dance songs! But I was a good girl and went home... It's almost midnight, but I've only been here like 45 minutes and need to unwind!! So I'm going to read some blogs and call it a night. Nighty nite :)

No comments: