Thursday, June 4, 2009

So cranky...

I was so cranky last night from not having gotten any sleep the previous night that I didn't even feel like crafting once I was able to get home! I know. Isn't that terrible?!!
Today I have pictures of the things that I had almost finished up the day before.













This is my giant Yummy clothespin. I loved the frosting design on the paper- my mouth watered the entire time I was making it!







This is the tiny trinket/jewelry box I did. The other day, I thought it came out really well. But today, I don't know why, I just don't think it's that great. Oh well....
Hopefully tonight I'll be in the mood to make pretty things... I am inspired all day long from a message group I joined- they all make such gorgeous things! And I constantly visit Sugar*Sugar and Holly Doodle Designs just in case they update! Lol! I'm becoming
such an art stalker! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your giant clothes pin...so cute.
Your jewelry box is just darling.
I can't wait to see what is next.
Rita