Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Treats

In celebration of Spring and Easter, I decided to participate in Cassandra’s:

6a0147e33045d4970b016762be1eef970b-500wi

and what a treat it was!

My partners were Holly Moore, of Paper Pieces of Me, and Kris Pare, of Sweet Dreams Art Studio!  With two uber talented partners, I knew I was in for some super sweet Easter treats, and it couldn’t have been more true.

P4070003

Holly’s altered egg carton

P4070002

Gorgeous bling, sweet vintage figurines, beautiful pink lace

P4070004

Goodies inside!  Just look at the sweet lace pocket!

P4070006

Kris’ altered egg carton

P4070005

Extra treats, including a super cool wooden scroll box!

P4070007

Treats galore!

Thank you so much, Holly and Kris, for such a beautiful swap!  I just adore both of these cartons and will display them all year round!

I hope everyone has a very blessed Easter!

8 comments:

Marsha @ Tattered Chick said...

Oh, what sweet egg cartons and treasures!!!

I haven't received my second one yet. When I do, I'll have to post.

Happy Easter, Julie!!

Oh, were your ears ringing today, Becky and I were talking about you, ALL GOOD!! We miss you!!!

xoxo

Annie Jeffries said...

Oh my. There just are no end to altering possibilities. Sooo pretty.

Becs said...

Oh what awesome cartons of goodies! I miss you girl but so glad to see you are swapping. Me and Marsha were saying that you and Sherry need to come out this way. Happy Easter girl! Love ya

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

those are some fabulous cartons
hugs

Cathy said...

Wow Julie, You did good too.

Wasn't this an awesome swap. I had so much fun decorating and filling up my Egg Carton. Such a blast. I got some really amazing treats back from my partners too. Even some chocolate. OH MY. Ate that the second it came out of the box!

Hope married life is splendid! Have a wonderful week my friend.

xo Cathy

Kristen Pare said...

So glad we had such a wonderful swap--thank you so much! take care, Kris

Cindy@Cutepinkstuff said...

Sweet egg carton! Thanks for stopping by my bathroom redo!

Jan Thomason said...

Julie, those are put-recious!!!
i love them both but am salivating over the bottom one - it's so my style.
Wow. You really had a couple of fabulous partners!

love you,
Jan