Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

I hope that this day of love finds you celebrating with the ones who bring you joy!

Look what I got for the occasion!!!!!!!!!!!! Or should I say.... WHO!!!


It's a Cheery Cherry Mouse from Myko Bocek Studios!!! Myko creates the cutest needle felted animals I've ever seen, and I've wanted one of her cuties ever since I saw her shop!!! Here's the first one in my collection :) Isn't she the CUTEST!!!!??? Matty Pie is the Bestest!!!! :)

Today, I have pictures of swaps to share with you :) I recently participated in two swaps- Speckled Egg’s Petite Inspiration Box Swap and Cathy’s Amour Valentines Swap! Here are pictures of the boxes I made…

Insp-Box3

Petite Inspiration Box Swap- oops, I forgot to take pictures of what was inside!!

Amour-Swap-side

Amour Valentines Swap

Amour-Swapinsideall

Some of what was inside…

And here are pictures of what I received!!

AmourswapfromTammy

From Tammy Rose! An altered Book Box with a gorgeous cherub picture surrounded by chunky white glitter!!

AmourswapfromTammy2

Pink rhinestones and cute cherub tags…

AmourswapfromTammy1

Goodies inside the book box…

Tammysbox4

A closeup of the sweet little Valentine’s Day clothespin doll Tammy made! Isn’t she sooo sweet?

Thank you so much, Tammy!!! :)

Aprilsbox

This inspiration box was made by April of Frilyyfrolic! It’s so gorgeous and she even used our pictures on each to make them even more special!

Aprilsbox2

Side view…

Aprilsbox3

Sweet goodies inside!!

Thank you so much, April!!! :)

Vivsbox

This box was created by Vivian Neroni of Viv’s Whimsy!

Vivsbox1

Fun goodies inside…

Thank you so much, Viv!!! :)

Gildasbox2

And lastly, this box was created by Gilda of Gilda’s Handmade!

Gildasbox3

Goodies inside…!

Thank you so much, Gilda!!!

And thank you so much, Cathy and Heather, for hosting these amazing swaps and helping to make my 2010 Valentine’s swaps so memorable!! I will definitely treasure these boxes for all my Valentine’s days to come!! :)

If you'd like to visit the others who participated in Cathy's Amour Swap, please click on the links below!

Melissa - Piney Rose
Sandy - Hobbnobbers
Carol - Songberries
Chastity - One Womens Haven
Tracey - Magical Kardz
Lisa - Pupylov
Vivian - Vivs Whimsy
Stephanie - Crowns and Pearls
Sue - Suzeeez
Josette - My Grammas Soul
Stevie - My Art Canvas
Nicole - Gibbys Girl

13 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

This was a wonderful swap. Lots of Amour to be shared!

Happy Heart Day!
LuLu♥

Vera said...

Wasn't Cathy's swap fun??? Looks like you both sent and received some wonderful treasures!

Have a great Valentine's Day!

Vera
Olivia paige

the sassy beach said...

WOW! What fun this was! I had a blast! Can't wait untill next year to do it again
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
hugs sassy gail www.thesassybeach.com

Lisa said...

Oh What great goodies you got! They are so wonderful! I know you will enjoy them! This has been really fun!
Hugs, Lisa

Debby said...

OH my gosh, so many beautiful pretties. What a great swap.
Love your sweet Valentine gift.
debby

Shabby Shan said...

This swap has been so much fun! The goodies you sent and received are very pretty! Happy Valentine's Day!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

Shirl said...

Hello, so nice to meet you! Happy Valentines Day! Wow your gifts that you received are just beautiful! I love seeing the different ways all the heart boxes have been decorated! Enjoy your day of visiting Valentine Amour Swaps, this was so much fun! A big thank you to our sweet hostess Cathy!
Have a Happy Valentines Day.
Blessings to you! Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

stephanie said...

I was in both of these swaps as well. So, I loved seeing your photos.

Lori said...

Hi Julie Ann
Such cute boxes! The small ones are adorable! This was alot of fun, after looking at other posts I want to sit all day and make heart boxes!LOL Have a sweet week! Lori

Holly- Girls At Heart said...

Fun swaps! Glad you were able to get one of those little adorable critters, too! ♥

Cassandra said...

WOW such pretty goodies! THanks for sharing :)

Tracey said...

ohhh woooow what fantastic boxes and great goodies inside.how exciting.
cathys swop was a fantastic idea im so glad i joined in although im still waiting on min, it has taken me to some wounderful bllogs like yours and i have been so involved with reading through them its taking me ages.Its great meeting new people and becoming great friends with some one on the same wave lengh.

have a great weekend
love tracey x

Myko said...

I'm so happy you liked your little mouse on a cupcake Julie!:) Happy Be-lated Valentine's Day! Hugs, Myko